After one intense game, our Varsity basketball team beat Mountain View....and it was even on their home court! The scoreboard says it all!
Just three weeks later, the Jackrabbits came through again and beat Mountain View on our own turf. Go Mesa!!
It's a little hard to see what this picture is, but basically me and Cortney got a little bored in AP Government one day. So, Cortney decided to rip up paper and put it in Ryan's hair without him noticing. She did such a good job keeping a straight face! The best part is that half the class (including Mr. Baser) saw what was going on and didn't say anything!
Yes, you are seeing this right. Ryan is on top of Tate. No one exactly knows what sparked this, but as soon as I noticed this, I pulled out the trusty phone camera! A few seconds after this was taken, Ryan got down, Tate stood up and the first words out of his mouth were something to the effect of, "I hope that nobody got a picture of that." Hehehe...I was the only one who thought of it :)
This was Janell's lovely parking job one day when we went to Jamba Juice for lunch. As Tate put it, "Don't you hate when they move those lines after you park?" Haha Janell- this is revenge for that awful picture that you put of me on Facebook!
It was really cold one day when we went to eat at In-N-Out, so Tate asked Janell if he could wear her jacket. As twisted as that sounds, at least he was a good boy because he let me take his picture :)
Anyways, orchestra was going to festival last October and the bus company ran out of buses (strange I know) so, they sent us.....a limo! It was so much fun riding in there with the girls (Janell, Angela, Courtney McAferty and Karissa).

Sometimes we all just get to that point where we just can't stand Tate any more. For Janell, this was one of those moments...Haha just kidding! We just sometimes have random urges to hit him...especially when he is being frustratingly stubborn and pre-plans his arguments with you so that there is no possible way that you can win even though you are totally right and he is totally wrong!! But i'm not bitter or anything :)

So, we went out to lunch this one time in Janell's van and she couldn't get the window to roll down. So, she had to open her door and get out of the car to go up to the window to pay and get the food. Me and Cortney were laughing so hard and I don't think that she knows that I have this picture...Surprise! Haha good times...
We got so excited when we saw this license plate and we all tried to get a picture of it, but my camera was the only one that could zoom in far enough to get it! Ever since then, it seems like me and Janell see Tate's name everywhere! On the way to the Randolph House, in Washington D.C., and somewhere else that I can't remember at the moment. Yay Tate!
I know what you are thinking...what is that beautiful face and who is the talented artist?! I know, I know. I just have a talent for these kinds of things. Oh wait, now I remember. This is what happens when your two best friends (Janell and Cortney-in case you had any doubts as to whom I was referring) leave you to go out of town and you are at a New Years Eve party with no one to talk to. Well, except Tate, but he doesn't count.
Because I knew that Janell would never put this on here herself, I just had to do it. This is the appetizer that she made for our MORP dinner. Yeah. She makes me sick. Haha just kidding! Janell is an AMAZING cook and I am so proud of her! I mean who else do you know that takes the time to cut their cantaloupe into little flower shapes?So precious! Tate and Karissa had so much fun at Winter Formal that they fell asleep after just a few minutes of watching the Bourne Ultimatum. Is that drool that I see on Tate's chin? Hehe...

Hahaha! My one and only goal in putting this picture on here is to make Tate regret the day that he gave it to me. Really nothing else can be said. Except that he is a nerd for holding his shoe in a picture and then signing it. Oh and did you know he cleans his shoes to make them look new? Yep. And he uses 409 to do it!
So here is what I noticed while going through these pictures. First, I realized that I have wonderful friends and I am so excited that we get to spend more time together next year up at BYU! We are going to have so much fun! Next, who is this Tate kid and why do we hang out with him so much?! Hehe just kidding! We love Tate and even though we are going to miss him next year, we've had some good times together and we are SO proud of him for serving a mission! (Granted, he will probably never read this because he would probably get bored to tears. Then again, there's a lot on this blog about him, so maybe he will haha!) We really should just add his name to this blog, but it's for BYU-bound people only. And we all know how much he LOVES BYU :)
Dana
No comments:
Post a Comment